Assistant Vice President - Global Equity Derivatives - Settlements, Bangalore
Mumbai | Permanent
- Exposure to global product platforms, processes and teams
- Closely associated with front office traders
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading MNC Banks with a strong presence across Asia and India. Considered an employer of choice they employ several thousands across their bank & their offshoring center of excellence in India offering transactional banking, capital markets and brokerage services & support. As part of their Global Equity Business Services in their investment banking operations team - they seek an exceptional performer who's a proven expert at global equity derivatives and settlements operations to grow their Bangalore team.
This is a Middle office function for Trade Services Team within the GEBS organization. This will be a highly specialized role where the candidate will be responsible for enhancing the service delivery capabilities of the Trade Services function, including Trade Capture / Support and Lifecycle functions. The person will also be responsible for delivering change on multiple fronts. This role will support the Flow and Exotic Derivatives desks in Securities Lending in Tokyo, Hong Kong, London and New York.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years Middle Office experience in Equity Derivatives Middle Office functions, preferably overseas and with a major investment banking player
- Strong understanding of global financial market products is key.(including derivatives), preferably Equities, and settlements as a process
- Appreciation of changes in the regulatory requirements across the major financial markets
- Ambitious individuals, looking for a challenging role to build a strong organization capable of delivering best in class Middle Office support to a global trading environment
- Adaptable and culturally aware. Experience of working in a global environment preferable
- Strong knowledge / experience of front to back Investment Banking environment (trade capture to balance sheet)
- Strong knowledge / experience of Equity, Prime Finance and Derivatives Products and market conventions
- Experience of operating at a senior level with decision making capabilities
- Proven ability to, own and develop successful relationships with front office and/or external clients
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Strong team player with integrity
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritizes responsibilities, and escalates issues as necessary
- Excellent command of the English language and prepared to travel
What's On Offer
A challenging role offering a global platform with excellent rewards and a market leading package.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I21290. Please apply online using the form below.