Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon & Mumbai
Position: Sr. Consultant
Skill Set: ERP (SAP) audits � Internal Audits
Exp: min 2 yrs
- IT effectiveness & Control practice, with a focus on application control effectiveness (ERP � pre/post implementation reviews, SoD design and review for ERP packages like SAP, Oracle Apps, Mfg Pro, PeopleSoft, MBS like Navision, Dynamics etc.).
- Strong communication skills, proven experience working on proposals, interacting with CXO level clients and managing large ERP advisory engagements.
- Hands-on experience with at least 1 major ERP (SAP preferred) through either being part of an ERP implementation or through relevant ERP related consulting work like pre/post implementation review, project management, SoD review, application controls etc. Experience working with additional ERPs will be a plus. Good experience with post implementation reviews, roles and authorizations review, functional reviews, ERP controls reviews, ERP ITGC reviews.
- Experience with SAP GRC or Approve (SoD tool) is a plus but not mandatory.
The candidate will be responsible for execution on client engagements and maintaining a strong relationship with senior client personnel.
He should be able to demonstrate strong business understanding (including processes like purchase to pay / order to cash) & technical competence across major industries like manufacturing, retail, telecom etc.
The candidate will also be responsible for managing engagements, ensuring quality of deliverables and client satisfaction on engagements.
He / she must be able to clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients.
He / she will also be responsible for job economics and for ensuring timely close and billing of projects.
ABILITY TO TRAVEL
- Willingness to travel
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Proven Business Development skills
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- CA/CISAOCP (Oracle Certified Professional) or SCP (SAP Certified professional)/MBA preferred
- 2 years of industry experience with strong vertical experience
- Candidate should have good Business Analytical Skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager - Recruitment Services
Level 4, Augusta Point,
Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon HR- 122002