One of the Leading Life Insurance Company in India
The purpose of this job is to create investment risk policies and processes and ensure adherence to the same through constant monitoring and tracking. Support in developing the compliance framework and workflows as per the regulatory and internal guidelines
Monitoring, review and sensitize (if required) the portfolio position ensuring adherence to internal & regulatory norms.
1. Provide continuous support to Investment Front Office to be in compliance.
2. Support in developing and communicating the implementation plan for all new guidelines and circular for investment related matters issued by IRDA or any other regulator.
3. Build and monitor requisite checks and controls for smooth functioning of compliance processes.
4. Seeking clarifications and managing good relationship with regulators.
Monitoring accuracy & deliverables within timelines for all Investments related reporting to:
2. Management and Board Committee
3. Internal stake holders.
4. Providing information / reporting in more analytical format for Investment committee meeting and ALCO meeting.
Develop and monitor requisite checks and controls for smooth reports verification processes ensuring Nil errors.
1. Developing risk management policies, incorporating best market practices to ensure quality of portfolio and processes.
2. Review and sensitise portfolio position on various Performance and Risk parameters through Quantitative tools (Portfolio Analysis)
3. Review & update the existing policies / processes
4. Ensuring implementation of approved policies / process in the system to smoothen the workflow.
5. To be Risk Champion for investments.
CTC - UPTO 17-18 lacs pa
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org