Technical Trainer for Copal Middle East
Copal Partners (a part of the Moody’s group ) is the largest offshore financial analytics & research company and has approximately 1,400 professionals and over 100 clients, including several global bulge bracket investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, consulting firms and Fortune 500 corporations.
Copal Partners serves clients from its offices in the US, UK, Argentina, Dubai, India, and Mauritius. Clients include 6 of the top 10 global bulge bracket investment banks, and a number of billion + hedge and private equity funds
Copal’s management team includes individuals with experience in companies such as McKinsey & Co, GE Capital, UBS and Deutsche Bank
Minority shareholders include: Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
For further details, please visit our website: www.copalpartners.com
Copal Partners is currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals, who have strong technical skills specializing in the design and delivery of training course on all aspects of investment banking, equity research and credit research for private and institutional clients.
Regarding Copal Institute:
Copal Institute is the training arm of Copal Partners, specifically targeting the training for core areas of finance
- Investment Banking
- Equity Research
- Credit Research
It leverages Copal’s expertise in financial services. The Institute focuses on developing marketable skills that are relevant to employers. It offers a Certificate in Financial Research, which exposes students to the basics of financial research and investment banking.
For further details, please visit our website: www.copalinstitute.com
The role would require the candidate to develop / enhance content, design / customizing the training modules and then deliver training
- Developing / customizing course outline based on the client needs
- Preparing the study material with inputs from the managers and clients of the parent company
- Developing a testing mechanism
- Ensuring timely and delivery of the course
- In addition to the above responsibilities the candidate is also expected to take a lead in designing new courses (in related fields) and to take initiative in constantly redesigning/improving the existing course
- The candidate should have worked at least 4-5 years in the fields of investment banking, investment research, consulting or related sectors, with experience in research and analysis of Investment Banking/Financial Research projects:
- Industry Study/ Thematic
- Company Profiles
- Pitch books
- Trading & Transaction Comps
- Modeling – DCF, LBO, Merger modeling etc.
- MBA/PGDM from a premier institute or a CFA, Post Graduation in Finance or equivalent qualification
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – English and Arabic
- Knowledge of data sources like Bloomberg, Thomson, FactSet, Reuters,CapitalIQ
- Prior experience in Investment Banking / Credit space is preferred
We would like to include the following details in the job applications that we are receiving for all the requirements:
Please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org