Bangalore(Pune/Chennai are possibilities)
Role: Internal Communication Specialist - Thoughtworks
1.Work with the team to develop a strategy to achieve high-impact internal communications.
2.Execute and manage the rollout of this strategy across ThoughtWorks.
3.Be able to identify the right media for internal communications while balancing the use of traditional media with new media. Use our social business platform optimally for internal communications and find ways to increase traffic and engagement on the platform.
4.Be able to identify and share new and innovative ways of communication.
5.Own the creative part of internal communications – design basic mailers & posters, video editing
6.Work with various internal stakeholder groups and provide consultancy on effective internal communications.
7.Involve ThoughtWorkers from all locations to not only ensure that communications are relevant both globally and locally, but to also ensure that ThoughtWorkers are involved in building the ThoughtWorks brand.
8.Craft internal messaging - starting from the stakeholders' vision ending with the audience experiencing it.
9.Manage vendor relationships and ensure that design outputs from them conform to the TW brand.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Creative bent of mind
- Proficiency with new media - blogs, microsharing, wikis, discussion forums and the like.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- A keen knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- A basic working knowledge of HTML
- Desirable: Experience with social media marketing for internal purposes.
- Desirable: A portfolio of work that we can see.
Please send your resumes to Gayathri at firstname.lastname@example.org