Urgent opening for Indirect Taxation Manager with a leading confectionary company in India.
Job Title: Indirect Tax Manager
Category: Taxation (indirect)
Location: Mumbai HO
Reports to: Head Tax
Qualification & Experience:
- CA with relevant experience and passion to develop in the field of taxation (CA preferred batches between 2005 and 2007)
- Expert knowledge of the provisions of Indirect tax
Overall purpose of the job:
- To ensure compliance of statutory requirements relating to entire gamut of indirect taxes, viz excise, VAT, Service tax
- To handle litigations pertaining to Indirect tax, manage indirect tax exposure
- To constantly improve operating efficiencies and make Tax best in class
Key performance areas:
- To ensure timely compliance of Indirect Tax Litigation at various levels up to Tribunal for the company
- To maintain contingent liability status for indirect taxes
- To co-ordinate with location finance for having proper indirect tax compliance
- To handle service tax compliances, input distribution, filing returns at head office.
- Timely and accurate advice to the business on indirect tax opportunities and requirements
- Keep updated on regulatory changes and keep locations updated on those changes
- Making organization GST ready.
- Expert knowledge of indirect tax
- Business orientation
- Excellent level of communication, both written & oral
- Good Team player
- Be self driven with a willingness to challenge status quo
- Maturity to deal with diverse objectives and people
Interested candidates can revert with updated CV along with the details of current location, current company, designation, reporting manager, current CTC, expected CTC & notice period at email@example.com
Note: Do mention your CA Final completion year & number of attempts made for the same.
Consultant - CRD
Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd.
Tech Web Centre, 4th Floor,Oshiwara,
New Link Road,Near Behram Baug,
Jogeshwari (w), Mumbai 400102