Designation - Analyst / Assistant Manager (Based on experience)
Experience Required - 3 to 4 years
Location - Bangalore
About the company
A leading multinational within Banking/ KPO space with global footprints
To support and actively partner with the Quant Research team in London on work related to
- Index Research
- Ad hoc tasks for Quant Team
The composition of the role is approximately 85% for index research and 15% for ad hoc tasks. The proportion is indicative and may change in future.
The analyst is expected to work under guidance from London, assisting the team in maintaining and continuing to develop its offerings across quant index research front.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of announced and upcoming corporate actions of stocks that will have an impact on the MSCI & FTSE benchmark indices and major Benchmark Indices, provide daily analysis.
- Daily Index Changes Watch Spreadsheet to be collated and updated on blue chip and Benchmark Indices (FTSE & MSCI). This will comprise the monitoring of announced and upcoming corporate actions, IPOS, M&A Activity, Rights Issues, Share Buybacks and other changes that will have a direct impact on these indices.
- Work with London team to develop potential quantitative research trading strategies, analyse and back test strategies. Assisting in the writing and publication of research reports.
Exceptionally qualified Graduates from B-schools (with good CGPA score) / CA's
- Research –Equity index research experience essential. Equity index futures exposure preferable. Proven ability in mathematical and statistical analysis; Strong data gathering and data handling skills.
Project Strong project management skills
- Systems - proficient at Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint; High level of proficiency with Excel/VBA and databases; SQL, R or MATLAB.
- Personal – Good written and oral presentation skills; Can respond quickly, efficiently and accurately to ad-hoc requests; Able to deliver under time pressure/respect tight deadlines while producing high quality work.
- Highly motivated; strong work ethic; thrives under pressure, confident, team player
Resumes to be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org