Role of Human Capital Manager-Analytics for Leading MNC
Human Capital Manager Analytics
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop statistical models to support HR Analytics offerings and solutions.
- Develop statistical testing programs to measure and improve on-going performance of employee metrics.
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with IT to implement models and tests
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of analytics resources to ensure that deliverables are met with quality and in a timely fashion.
- Performance management of the team
- Adhere to client SLAs
- 6-8 years of general business experience, including 3-4 years of quantitative analysis in a business setting, including building statistical models
- MS in Statistics, Data Mining, Econometrics or related fields; MBA helpful
- Should have consulting skills/ project management experience
- Strong ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
- Desire and ability to collaborate with business partners
- 1 or more years of experience in industry in a functional role a plus
- Must be Proficient in SAS and SQL
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Systems administration skills a plus
If interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 080-42556837