Title – Human Capital Advisory (4-9 Yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a global business entity, providing broad offerings of human capital advisory tools including behavioral, skill and ability assessments, 360 Degree Feedback, Executive Coaching, Transformational Leadership Advisory, etc in over 30 languages, in over 50 countries. Our client list includes more than 60% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
Senior Consultant (6-9 Years of Relevant HR Advisory exp)
This is a very senior strategic role in the organisation and carries a larger portfolio of responsibilities.
Reports into – Business Director
Location – Mumbai & Bangalore
The incumbent will be responsible for anticipating and meeting a range of client needs, as efficiently and effectively as possible. A key component of the role is the development and delivery of assessment consulting solutions, particularly those based on Group’s extensive existing Intellectual Capital.
There will be considerable travel and outstation trips involved in the delivery of consulting assignments.
Design and Delivery
- The consultant will spend about 70% to 80% of time implementing the design and delivery of client projects.
- He/She is expected to be either part of a team or lead a team of Associates to deliver Assessment / Development Centres and may have the responsibility of managing the entire project.
- The Consultant must ensure high standards of quality for all assignments, as well as maximum client satisfaction. The person will be involved in the following activities:
- Takes a project brief, organizes and carries out executive assessments and reporting for selection and development purposes.
- Designs and delivers assessment and development centre processes. Will be involved as an assessor and facilitator on these programs and required to provide feedback to participants on their performance at the centre. And manage these assignments as Lead Consultant.
- Applies or develops appropriate competency models for clients. This type of consultancy may range from implementing an existing competency model to designing a bespoke model via job analysis techniques or other tools.
Business Development / Client Relationship
- About 15% to 20% of a Senior Consultant’s time is taken up with activities that grow the business and support the broader development and smooth running of the business:
- Assists the Business Development team to convert sales opportunities by attending scoping meetings to understand and define clients’ requirement and then providing assistance in developing the optimum, commercially viable consulting solution.
- Produces creative and appropriate business solutions in the form of proposals, and attends client presentation on proposed solutions.
- Looks for creative solutions that maximize the use of the organization’s intellectual property.
- May manage some strategic Assessment client accounts.
- Establishes and maintains good client relationships, deals with all clients’ needs appropriately.
- Represents the Company through external networks, exhibitions and conferences.
- Thinks strategically about the business.
An ideal candidate would be: -
- About 4 - 9 years of work experience in the HR function of reputed organizations or as a delivery consultant in reputed HR consultancies.
- Masters in Occupational or Applied Psychology or MBA or PGDM in HR from Tier 1 & 2 or 3 Institutes (if really good candidate).
- Experience in Development Centre’s (would be an advantage); we are open to all kinds Human Capital Advisory experience barring executive search/recruitment.
Contact Person - Viraj Kocharekar at email@example.com
Futurestep - a wholly owned subsidiary of Korn / Ferry essentially focuses on 3 service offerings in India and abroad: Mid-management Recruitment, Project-based Recruitment and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Futurestep complements Korn / Ferry's Executive Search and Leadership Development Solutions by addressing the larger needs in client organizations at the mid-management levels, and helps clients optimize their recruitment process.