Work Location: Bangalore
Job Title: Junior Analyst or Analyst, Equity Strategy, Global Research
Department: Global -Research
- To support and actively partner with the Global equity strategy team on work related to identifying short term and long term drivers of equity markets.
- Responsible for building / maintaining and taking ownership of databases and analysis as needed by business from time to time. Main focus is Latam region.
- Analysis of equity markets, using the top down as well as bottom-up approach.
- Role will also involve region/country/industry analysis, including macro economic drivers
- Producing reports/presentations for internal use and contributing to externally published research reports.
- Scale up to be a thought partner for on-shore strategists on research ideas.
- Role will be expected to respond to client/sales queries in a timely manner.
Education, Experience and Skills
- MBA/CA/CFA(US)/Economics Post Graduate from reputed institutes/universities with strong academic performance
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably Equity Strategy, Portfolio Management, Equity Quantitative Techniques and/or Econometrics. Experience with captive or third party research houses will be very useful.
- Highly proficient at financial modeling/analysis, conceptually sound and a general awareness of various sectors.
- Familiarity and understanding of macro economic concepts essential
Resumes to be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org