Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading healthcare and insurance organization with a global footprint of more than 100 offices. They specialize in end to end healthcare service provided to more than 50 million people worldwide.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head HR (Shared Services), your primary responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with location business leaders to support business needs from HR perspective
- Implementation of all HR initiatives at the all levels of the business unit
- Driving employee engagement and employee relations for your business unit
- Help create programs/processes which would recognize key talent and developing this key talent
- Implementation of strategies which will help retain key talent
- Work closely with the HR shared services team to bring about effective development and implementation of processes to support business needs
- This is an individual contributor role and you will be responsible to provide HR Business partnering to an employee strength of 1500 - 2000 people.
The Successful Candidate - You must have an MBA from a Tier 1 institute with at least 8 - 10 years of work experience with primary experience as a HR Business partner. You will be currently working with an IT/ITES organization of repute. This role would require to work on US shift timing (11 a.m to 8:30 p.m ). You must have excellent communication skills, zealous about your work and have the ability to work with all levels of stakeholders.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to work with a leading MNC
To Apply - Click here to apply