Vice President- Human Resources (12-15 years)
Established in 2002, the Intellecap group comprises of the parent entity (Intellectual Capital Advisory Services Private Limited) in India, and three subsidiaries- IntelleCash Microfinance Network Company (intellecash.com), based in Delhi, Intellecap Inc., based in Palo Alto (California, US), and Intellecap Software Technologies Private Limited (ISTPL), based in Pune.
The Group of Companies focuses on employing mainstream, market based talent and techniques to help scale inclusive businesses reach the underserved and the unserved.
The Group is embarking on rapid organic and inorganic growth, and is seeking leaders to expand and strengthen its leadership team. The Group is looking for a Vice President of Human Resources, who would be responsible for heading the function in this profitable, youthful, and innovative Group during this growth period.
Position: Vice President- Human Resources
Location: Hyderabad / Delhi, India
Educational background & work experience -
- 12-15 years comprehensive HR management;
- Management degree from a globally recognized institution;
- Experience of managing HR for rapidly growing knowledge enterprises, preferably non- technology, strategic advisory businesses.
- Demonstrated track record of setting up, managing and improving the strategy and process of talent acquisition, talent development and talent management for entrepreneurial young teams;
- Track record of managing change in an organically and inorganically growing entity;
- Strategic understanding of the business environment, and ability to translate this into HR strategy and operations;
- Strong interpersonal communication and networking skills.
Compensation - As per industry benchmarks.
- To create an HR function that is able to provide quality and rapid support to the rapidly growing group entities and business lines;
- To strategically integrate the HR function with business;
- To devise methods to attract, retain, and mentor the best global talent;
- To manage relationships with all Group companies;
- The position would report to Intellecap CEO.
If the chance to bring talent into initiatives that make an impact on global development through market based interventions excites you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please have a soft copy of your resume and a Statement of Purpose (SOP) ready. Then click the link below to give us some basic information about yourself, paste in the SOP, and attach your resume.
Please note that you will not be able to make changes after submitting. Please apply via http://www.intellecap.com/company/opportunities