I ) Employee Life Cycle Management Processes (for employees across 7 locations in India and 5 international locations)
- Manage end-to-end of the ELC - On boarding, Rehire, Leave, Movement & Transfer, promotion, Exit etc.
- Personnel Files;
- Background Reference Check management across locations including Int’l locations
- Proactively identify gaps, scope for improvement in processes, to plug gaps and optimize processes and efficiencies.
II) HRIS , HR process automation
- Leveraging on automation and standardization;
- HR operation Projects for e.g. HRIS migration.
III) Managing HR Helpdesk/ interfaces with end users to enhance service levels
IV) HR Analytics –
- Work on HR Reporting dashboards
- HR Data Integrity Audits
V) Compliance Management
Team Size - 5-6 onroll employee + 1 offroll staff
- should have necessarily handles ELC processes and HR data migration projects as a part of Corporate HR
- Should have atleast 3 yrs experience in HR operations ( ELC, HR analytics). Total Experience - 7+ yrs
- should have handled an base of atleast 2000+ employees
- should have successfully executed organisation wide HR OPS projects
Interested candidates my send in thier resume with a brief cover note (along with current and expected CTC) to email@example.com mentioning the Job Title and job code in the subject line.
Candidates meeting our requirements will be contacted and advised on the further steps.