The client is a leading MNC in the manufacturing sector, providing industrial equipments to mining, chemical, metal industries. The organization has presence in India for close to 35 years and has further expansion plans. To support these plans the organization is need of a dynamic individual who can support talent acquisition and management as per the business needs.
Title: Manager HR
Reporting to: Senior Manager HR
- Talent acquisition (collaborating with external partners, attract talent) and implementation of HR operations.
- PMS and implementation of global HR processes
- Drive and implement new employee engagement initiatives for talent retention.
- Assist and support HR operations like employee database, HRIS, HR scorecard
Prerequisites to apply:
- Should have 6-10 years of HR experience, must have had atleast 2-3 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition vertical (the organization has plans to scale up the employee strength in the coming year).
- Experience working in a matrixed MNC organization is an advantage.
- PG Diploma/ MBA in HR is an essential
- Ability to actively contribute to HR services that result in competitive advantage.
- Ability to facilitate team building initiatives.
- Sensitive to needs and concerns of a diverse population.
Individuals who have 6 to 10 years of experience post MBA+ have expertise in the above mentioned domains and wish to apply for the above mentioned opportunity, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com. Please mention your current and expected CTC.