JOB TITLE/ POSITION - HR MANAGER
REPORTING TO - Senior Manager – HR
REGION/ FUNCTION - HR
LOCATION- 1 Bangalore, 1 Goa
- Contribute to the strategic and operational goals of the organization through a fully integrated and effective human resources service.
- Main interfaces- with whom do you have regular contact in carrying out your duties (whom do you report to/who do you functionally report to/whom do you have interface within and outside the organization?)
- Internal Interface – Consultants, Employees, all Doctors, support functions like finance, purchase, HR, administration , HODs , other SSU heads .
- External Interface –Prospective employees and Consultants.
- Reporting – Senior Manager - HR
- List the critical accountabilities that must be achieved in order that the job purpose is fulfilled.
- Implementing human resources policies in support of Business Objectives.
- Designing & developing HR processes to enhance performance
- Identifying and implementing various HR initiatives for improving efficiency and achieving organizational and HR Objectives.
- Budgets relating to the Human Resource function- Preparation, monitoring & control
- Building a performance culture and developing and initiating performance management processes that confirms to the organizational values.
- Managing the recruitment function to ensure the positions are closed and the gaps do not impact the operational efficiency
- Ensuring compliance to quality standards & parameters
- Responsible for Management Information System
- Leading, directing, motivating and developing the assigned Human Resources Team to ensure that the right level of service and support is provided to the Business.
- Figures and Finances
- HR budget as approved in the Annual Budget Meeting, for 2010-2011 – Rs 40 crores
- Assistant Managers, HR Executives, HR Officers
KEY SUCCESS FACTOR
How is the success in the position measured?
- Manpower Rationalization – Ensuring the right number of employees with the right skills is provided to meet the organizational requirement
- Ensure an environment and culture of continuous improvement in line with organizational values
- Responsible for all HR related documentation and administrative processes
- Interact with employees to obtain feedback & suggestions to provide a healthy work environment.
MAJOR CHALLENGES –
- Describe the major challenges the position will face in carrying out the job.
- Data management in the absence of an IT Enabled HR system
- Managing the performance of large employee strength including contract staff
- Inculcating change.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
What are the minimum entry level requirements for the job, in terms of
Qualification and Experience: MBA/PGD in Human Resources
- 8+ years of Experience of which 2+ years should be in a leadership role
Skills and Knowledge
- Have a wider perspective on the issues and the workplace environment
Knowledge and skills to provide direction for all HR functions
- Understanding of the Organization's Business
- Knowledge of Best Practices
- Ability to Manage Culture
- Ability to Manage Change
- Personal Credibility
- Problem Solving
- Active Listening
- Presentation Skills
- Relationship Building skills
Please attach an organization chart of the department. The Organization chart should show the relationship between this job, the immediate superior, the peers (reports to the same superior) and the subordinates.
Please mail me at email@example.com