CONNECTIONS" is an Executive Search Firm catering to Pan India requirements.
We are looking for " TL HR for one of our clients (A leading FMCG Company)..
Educational qualifications and Experience:
Graduate in any Discipline with Post Graduation in Labour law/HR/IR
Salary: Not at all a constraint for deserving candidate.
JOB OBJECTIVES : To support Area HR Manager in HR Function
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT Recruitment & Selection
- Supervising & Preparation of department wise Organisation Chart , updating it on monthly basis / as and when changes takes place
- Supervising & Prepare Recruitment plan, assist in recruitment, Employment Exchange & Placement selection and making offer letters, joining formalities and Employment Exchange formalities.
- Supervising & Preparation of various HR Policies, Procedures, regulations and guidelines.
- Administer Separation formalities..
2. TIME OFFICE
- Supervising Daily attendance record, leave/Compensatory off Staff O.T. records of Operators verification and calculation.
3. MONTHLY REPORT GENERATION AND REPORTING
- Preparation of HR PMR Required by AGM
- Supervising HR Monthly Report
- Monthly Manpower Strength Report to Region HR
- Various legal & govt correspondence,
- Support in Employee involvement programmes,
If interested, kindly send me across your updated resume in word format at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly mention your current ctc.
Thanks and Warm Regards,
Principal Consultant and Hiring Partner