Designation : Head/VP/GM-HR
Experience: 13 - 16 Years (Must)
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Industry Type: IT / ITES
Full Time MBA Perfered
Reporting to Group
Desired Candidate Profile
- Formulate HR policies suiting the need of the company in consultation with President India & guide in its implementation and ensure clear communication of the same on time.
- Talent acquisition: Assess the company’s manpower requirements and ensure timely selection and placement of appropriate candidates.
- Study and benchmark compensation packages offered in the local market and make suitable recommendations to ensure pay equity and acquire & retain talent.
- Ensure compliance to all laws & statutes and liaison with legal advocates for the same.
- Supervise wage and salary administration, PF, Bonus & other Govt. records, settlements of all financial account
- Deployment of Competency framework for effective people management and to create performance oriented work culture
- Ensure proper training need identification and skill gap assessment and guide in preparation of training plans based on the needs identified so as to develop necessary skills and competencies in employees.
- Deployment of Organization Development initiatives in line with Organizations’ Vision and Values and short term and long term strategic objectives
- Ensure establishment of congenial industrial relations by Chairing union meetings and timely redressal of grievances.
- Overview legal cases in the labour court and Industrial Tribunal, etc.
- Plan and direct the administrative services rendered to internal and external stake-holders.
- Employee Engagement and workplace improvement in line with Great Place to Work approach
If interested please send ur cv on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09099077040