We, Careerist Management Consultants, one of India’s leading search and selection firm, are looking for a HR Head and the position would be based at Mumbai.
Our client is a diversified Indian conglomerate and is making a foray into another industry which would be a green field project and the incumbent would be required to Head the HR function for this organization.
Brief Profile –
- We are looking for a person with 14 -18 years of experience to lead and manage the HR for this new organization.
- Ideal candidate should have extensive Corporate HR experience with exposure to IR.
- He/She should have hands on experience to be able to establish HR processes, systems etc for the organization.
- The role would require the person to conceptualize, develop and implement HR strategy for the organization and work closely with the business.
- This would be an end to end HR role hence exposure to different aspects like talent acquisition etc is essential.
- Candidates should have worked in large scale organizations and should be conceptually strong on HR regulations and policies.
- He/She should have the ability to build and sustain good relationship management not only with the top leadership team but also across levels.
Please share your resume in confidence, mentioning your current CTC & location, in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HRH Mumbai” in the subject line.