Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is the world leader in next-generation mobile technologies. For 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of wireless communications, connecting people more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Today, Qualcomm technologies are powering the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere.
For more information, visit Qualcomm around the Web: www.qualcomm.com; Corporate Blog: www.qualcomm.com/blog
Twitter: www.twitter.com/qualcomm; Facebook:www.facebook.com/qualcomm
Title: HR Representative
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Function: The qualified candidate will proactively provide HR support to the Technical Managers of Hyderabad. The incumbent will advise employees and managers (where applicable) on HR programs / guidelines/ processes including performance management and will be expected to champion various employee engagement initiatives under the Qlife banner
Skills/Experience: The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 2-4 years of HR Generalist experience
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically.
- Is able to recommend and implement HR solutions after understanding the specific requirement of the client.
- Has excellent client interaction skills; think and act strategically in the deployment of various HR programs. Is process oriented and organized.
- Is able to professionally manage day to day details; follows up and takes things to their logical conclusion.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to build and manage relationships; and the ability to influence change.
- Business partner to managers to implement Qualcomm's Performance Management process. This role includes education and coaching managers on merit recommendations including bonus and stock awards and promotions.
- Work with managers to resolve interpersonal conflicts as may arise in the team. Counsel and coach employees as needed on career related or policy related matters.
- Work with the managers to design and deliver appropriate interventions to build a strong and cohesive team.
- Interact with employees on a regular basis to understand concerns and highlight those to the Sr. Management/ HR Leadership with the goal of implementing corrective actions.
- Will be responsible for various employee engagement activities under the Qlife banner for Hyderabad in partnership with various employee interest groups.
Educational Requirements: Master's degree in Human Resources or equivalent from a premier institution.
Interested candidates can send across their profile mentioning HR Representative in the subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org