The client is a USD 11 bn global science based organisation that aims to provide innovative solutions.
Title : Human Resource Manager South Asia, Mumbai
Reports to : Human Resource Director Asia Pacific
Job context :
Supporting all the businesses in South Asia, the incumbent will provide full spectrum of HR operational support and advices as well as execute all HR-related activities for South Asia.
- Provide key support to Regional HR Director in establishment and implementation of strategic HR directions in South Asia, ensuring that they are aligned to the Corporate HR policies and philosophy.
- Execute full spectrum of HR functions encompassing recruitment and selection, new staff orientation, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, training and development.
- To monitor status of HR and IR compliances.
- Keep abreast of changes in statutory requirements.
- Conduct periodic review of employee benefits to ensure competitiveness against market benchmarks, compliance with corporate directions as well as local statutory requirements.
- Partnering hiring managers in the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that monthly payroll for South Asia and insurance coverage for all staff are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with vendors to improve service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Make continuous improvements to work processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the HR Information System and developing templates and proposing alternatives to fill gaps not possible through system enhancement.
- Provide support for International Assignments where applicable.
- Provide advice on HR issues to individual employees and line managers, coach and counsel as appropriate and handle all employees’ queries and issues.
Candidate must haves -
- A good degree from a reputable university, preferably with a post-graduate diploma in Human Resources
- Experience 5-7 years, should have worked in a multinational & matrixed environment.
- Should have ideally worked in a plant environment.
- Good grounding and thorough understanding of general HRM disciplines.
- Familiarity with the labour laws and regulations, tax regimes, social security plans and market norms of different states.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- High level of conceptual and analytical skills.
Should you been keen to consider this opportunity please express your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Antal International Network India