The opportunity is with an organization in the pharmaceutical sector, for the IT centre. The HR BP will be responsible to partner with the Global IT Center to provide HR expertise
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Reporting to: HR Director
- Strategist : To help formulate and implement HR strategies, objectives and processes which are fully aligned to the overall business strategy of GIT in conjunction with GIT Leadership and HR Head.
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- 8 to 10 years in HR BP/Generalist role
- MBA HR
- Must come with IT background
Specific professional competencies
- Full knowledge of IT industry practices
- Ability to solve a variety of complex problems
- Complete understanding and use of HR planning concepts.
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria and wish to apply, please send in your updated profile to email@example.com and would appreciate if you could mention your current and expected CTC.