Designation:Head of Operations(VP level)
Reporting to:APAC Head Services &delivery-SVP,functionally to the Global COO, Regional COOs in NAM and EMEA
Qualification:MBA from premier B Schools/CA
- Demonstrated experience in managing and providing thought leadership with at least 22 years of experience (more than 15 years in Operations), and minimum 10 years in supervising/managing teams.
- Background and experience in Investment Management, Fund Accounting,Fund Administration, Hedge Funds, portfolio accounting is mandatory
- Business or financial services qualification or studying for same
- Candidates with international experience in GFS and/or Investment Management industry is highly preferred
- Strong leadership, management and organizational skills are required to develop periodic goals, and manage and motivate team members towards the established goals
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) to interact and manage expectations with stakeholders and management
- Demonstrates strong experience in change initiatives, covering such areas as operations, IT and product development; with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects and change initiatives.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills are required to work with partners and implement changes.
Roles and Responsibilities
This strategic leadership role will be responsible for expanding and building out C&IS/GFS capability in Bangalore and potentially another operational centre in APAC over the next 2-3 years. To begin with, the responsibilities can be summarized as follows:
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day operations, SLA delivery & migrations
- Responsible for measurement, monitoring and achievement of capacity & productivity targets
- Implement career progression initiatives across C&IS, ensuring development of cross functional expertise
- Responsible for addressing all HR escalations working with the head of each function
- Responsibility for recruitment, successful migrations, BCP, Compliance and Risk
- Sets guidelines and provides oversight, governance and ensures consistent implementation of guidelines
- Ensures talent management, career development and training are proactively and consistently implemented
- Provides support to productivity and, reengineering initiatives locally in coordination with global PMO
Interested candidates may mail their resumes to email@example.com