Position Title: Head - Organization Transformation, Lodha Group
Based at: Mumbai
Reports to: Head - Human Resources
- To facilitate the process of creating a positive, productive, performance oriented culture at the work place.
- To provide leadership to the team of HR Professionals.
- To provide support and inputs to Head HR and be a part of the HR leadership team.
- Performance & Competency Management - Manage the end-end Performance
- Driving a performance oriented organization through setting of goals/metrics/key result areas & measurement
- Enhancement of the existing PMS process;
- Ensure annual appraisal roll-outs & end-end implementation across the organization;
- Managing promotions, moderation process
- PMS analytics
- Talent and Leadership Development
- Building capability through Learning and Development:
- Establish learning & development program that enhances the knowledge, skills of all the associates & ensure their wholesome development across the organization.
- Leadership Development
- Technical & Functional
- Behavioral & Soft Skills
- This will encompass - Identification of learning and development needs at all levels, development of L&D solutions and continuously aligning it to evolving client needs, supervising the internal training calendar.
- Reviewing effectiveness of Training initiatives.
- Building Talent Pipeline through
- Identification of organizations risks and challenges with respect to people.
- Create a Talent management system for the whole organization, focusing on identification of High Potentials, Career planning and pathing and succession planning.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee Program
- Organizational Development Initiatives for
- Values Reinforcement, Culture Building & Influencing a Positive Work Ethos
- Business and Cultural Transformation, Productivity Measurement & Enhancement, Process Simplification
- Review organization structure and adapting to business growth needs.
- Organization Design, Structure & Effectiveness,
- Job Role Analysis & Descriptions, Competency Mapping
- Develop and manage a competency framework (including technical skills); which can support other HR decisions like resource allocation, promotions, talent management, etc.
- Managing the communication and learning portal for the organization.
- Drive new strategic HR initiatives to create the organization of the future.
- Review and Benchmark OD and people development through benchmarking with leading Indian and multinational companies.
- Good conceptual and thinking skills
- Should be a person with demonstrated capacity to innovate, restructure and initiate new processes.
- A creative and resourceful person with an ability to see beyond the current state of affairs.
- Should have a mature outlook with ability to drive change
- Should possess discipline and demonstrates ethical standards, credibility and integrity that exemplify the mission, vision and values of the department.
- Should be a person with positive outlook.
- Skills - demonstrated skills in
- Interpersonal Relations
- Facilitation & Coaching
- Business acumen
Education and Industry Exposure
- He should be a MBA with specialization in Human Resource from a premier institute.
- 10 to 15 years experience gained through increasingly responsible Human Resource
Kindly send your resumes to Niyati.Rokani@lodhagroup.com