Job Description: MINING
Age: Around 50 years
Qualification : Mining Engineering
Role & Responsibilities :
- Development of National & International Mining Business , Mining acquisition national / international locations. Managing entire operations with key focus on profitability & optimal utilization of resources;
- Executing various mining projects for extraction of coal / Iron Ore from open cast mines entailing design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining.
- Liaisons work with Central Govt/Various Ministers in India / overseas location, Public Relation work, Managing Clearances through Govt. Authorities, Affiliated with Trade bodies, Chamber of Commerce, Foreign Embassies, In Depth analysis of Probable business opportunity for mining.
- Analysis & finalizing various contracts / agreements from mining commercial point of view and negotiation of contract terms with suppliers , documentation related to Indian / overseas Mining acquisition & Agreement .
- Implementation of green-field mining & Washery projects including perusal with technical consultants, contractors and suppliers for timely commissioning, cost control of Projects.
- Manage internal & external affairs for effective utilization of resources , Taking care of Mining Operations and Statutory/Safety aspects.
- Devising plans and directing various engineering aspects of extracting mineral resource from earth involving preparation of initial plans for type, size, location and construction of mines.
- Integrating solid management, business development and personnel leadership in pursuit of bottom-line goals and objectives
- Designing and implementation systems, variance analysis, financial planning & analysis, cost control, International Logistics , support for operational issues. etc.
- Leading and motivating teams to achieve business objectives
- Mining Engg Graduate from Institute of Repute ISM /IIT
- Should have knowledge of open cast / underground COAL / IRON Ore mines with 25 to 30 yrs relevant experience , also in overseas operation & acquisition. Should be fully conversant with technical , legal and safety aspects of mining . Should posses strong leadership capabilities.
- Experience of erection ,commissioning , Operation & Maintenance of coal washery & conveyors.
- Profound understanding of formulating and implementing business development strategies to enhance corporate growth in the natural resources sector.
- Possessed international exposure and proficient at project implementation, preparation of budgetary & commercial offers/ tenders and technical proposals for national & international clients.
- Exceptionally strong negotiating and deal-making qualifications that combines interpersonal communications, strong leadership, and organizational skills with the ability to direct high-level business affairs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
- Energetic, motivated smart, aggressive & self - starter.
- Analytical skills, Problem solving attitude.
- Logical, Strong analysis and decision making.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vimal Kishor | Business Manager-(EMPT)| Spectrum Talent Management | Noida - UP |
Tel: +91 120 461 5616 (direct) / +91 882 689 9169 (mobile) | email - email@example.com |