Head – Global Immigration and Mobility
Looking for Immigration specialist with minimum of 14+ years of experience.
- The candidate is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of corporate immigration policies.
- Partnering and collaborating with Business units and key project teams to facilitate deployment of talent across Geographies by managing Visa Operations.
- Teaming with government relations to drive a strategy to cover consulate updates with the various consulates.
- Partnering with business prior to contract signing (contracts/negotiations teams/sales teams).
- Reviewing immigration changes (eg: client alerts, legislative changes) and assessing impact, seeking clarification (if required), communicating as required;
- Policy exception approval requests relating to immigration;
- Will establish frameworks, policies and programs addressing immigration related initiatives.
- Candidate will manage staff responsible for service delivery, immigration processes, employee mobility, and programs set forth by the organization.
- Responsible for reviewing the strategic and operational processes.
- Candidate will assist global leaders in developing and deploying effective employee mobility programs, team development, coaching, recruitment and performance management.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Immigration Laws / Operations Management.
This position is based out of Bangalore.
Interested candidates can drop in your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 9884629377
Subha R | Saaki and Argus Consulting | Office : + 91.44.42607431 / +91.44.24451822 | Mobile : + 91.98846 29377 | www.saakiandargus.com