Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a top multinational bank with an established India presence. They are witnessing strong growth and are looking for an experienced professional as a VP to guide the training strategy for a business unit to ensure that organizational development needs are met.
Job Description - Reporting to the business head, your role will involve:
- Planning & strategizing organizational training and development needs.
- Ensuring proper measurements in place and coordination with other location leaders to ensure standardization of content & processes.
- Partnering with businesses to ensure training delivery and floor support.
- Facilitating work between trainers, coaches, hiring teams and operations quality experts.
- Identifying, selecting and managing external training and accreditation bodies and agencies to deliver required training to appropriate standards
The Successful Candidate - You have at least 12 years of relevant work experience in training. You ideally have a background in operations and customer service and have moved on to training. Experience with organizations known for customer service orientation is preferred. You should have a masters degree (MBA preferred) with a technical educational background. Coaching and mentoring skills are important, with a strong understanding of how the business works, and experience in the same.
What's on Offer - Chance to drive training and development strategy and work with the business to see results on the ground
To Apply - Click here to apply