Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project & Structured Finance
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading US MNC specializing in engineering, health care and having strong footprints in various other verticals. They are slated for tremendous growth in 2012 due to which there is a requirement for a Head of Corporate Finance & Treasury.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your specific responsibilities would include:
- Strategic and Financial Planning, budgeting, controlling and reporting for the Financing area as well as IT management. Plan and provide for adequate IT and system support in the department to foster transparency and efficiency.
- Design and implement internal controls with appropriate segregation of duties to ensure effective risk management, transparency and Integrity.
- Ensure adoption of market best practices and Global guidelines & processes to deliver seamless advice and execution of transactions.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate regulations as well as local legislation and regulations on all areas of responsibility in Treasury.
- Ensure adequate staffing with experienced staff to deliver on all areas of Treasury. Plan and provide for people development in treasury to ensure facilitation for growth. Plan and execute for succession to ensure seamless transitions and continuity.
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate would be CA with 15+ years of experience.
- You should have hands on knowledge in FX, Money markets, trade products.
- An overview of banking, financial market regulations and best practices.
- In depth knowledge in Export Finance, Project Finance, Fund raising in the debt and capital markets and credit Risk management and M&A transactions.
- Experience with debt capital markets having had direct interface.
- Experience with bank or an advisory firm on raising/ managing Debt/ Corporate finance.
What's on Offer - A great organization to work with global opportunities in the horizon.
To Apply - Click here to apply