Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
Job Description - Reporting in to the Global head of Change Delivery, you will be responsible for:
- Leading transition management to ensure processes are integrated within business in defined timelines.
- Working with Programme Head to ensure scope of projects cover critical aspects to deliver required products and services
- Coaching, mentoring, guiding and managing project team for allocating tasks, tracking progress and ensuring delivery
- Reviewing current processes and driving improvements to ensure seamless delivery
- Supporting Receive Change lead in transition of multiple business processes
- Regular reporting, stakeholder management and resource management through an effective governance mechanism
- Complete ownership on delivery of high impact projects across the group
The Successful Candidate - Preferably holding a Masters from a reputed university with excellent academic credentials, you must have atleast 12 years of relevant experience in driving Change delivery across a number of critical functions in the investment banking operations space. A sound understanding of business change techniques, familiarity with project management techniques and experience with driving large scale organisational change is essential. You should ideally be qualified in Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies with an ability to manage a number of different assignments and prioritise accordingly, is critical to the role. Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to work independently and deliver under pressure is part of the role.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with leadership opportunity in a meritocratic environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply