Product Marketing Manager - CRM
- Leads all the Product Pre launch programs by marketing the enhancements/ Products to the stakeholders. Pre launch program will include running internal campaigns , facilitate training material development, collateral development and demonstrating the product enhancements to sales users
- The Person would also be responsible for handling implementation of commercial CRM in the organization.
- Product marketing manager would act as Change agent by helping the users adopt the enhancements in the existing products. Product marketing manager would be responsible for increasing the user adoption index
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change during the product launches and enhancements in existing products.
- Enable the user acceptance of the product and enhancements by compelling value proposition, creating awareness and demand, Messaging and communication
- Lead the change management process by communicating Product enhancement to all the stakeholders and facilitate user adoption of products and enhancement
- Coordinate with Design / technical/ Training resources to drive launch of the Products and enhancements in the existing products
- Lead the Post launch of Products/ Enhancements by capturing the user experience and the feedback from the user. Get insight / feedback from users which would help in enhancing the products.
- Keep an eye on Industry and Nominate the products in Industry events like Nasscom Innovation awards
- Should be able to document the business requirements for the enhancement in the products
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in product management, program management or product delivery roles in a strong technology / engineering environment
- Should have a minimum of 2 yrs of "functional" exp on salesforce.com (SFDC) or MS Dynamics or Implementation experience of enterprise CRM like MS Dynamics, SFDC , SAP is must. (Minimum experience required in CRM is 2 years)
- 2+ years of experience in Change management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is a must have. Having a MBA is an advantage.
- We are looking for high energy, always on individuals who thrive in working alongside and getting work done from a team of developers, designers, Product team
- Ability to handle ambiguity, ability to prioritize, multi-tasking, ruthless focus on implementation and flawless execution are intrinsic requirements for this position.
Please send your resume to email@example.com