Designation: Group Manager – CDM & Biostatistics (Couple of other Junior/Senior Roles are also vacant in the same area, So based upon the experience level of the candidates, Higher Designations/ Roles can be availed)
Location : Noida
Compensation: Not a constraint for right candidates.
Experience: 8+ years
A leading global Technology and IT services Company with its operations spanning 31 countries. It delivers solutions across verticals like Retail. LifeSciences, Financial Services, Entertainment, Telecom, Media, Manufacturing etc. And it caters to the global markets in the areas of Product Engineering, R & D, Infrastructure Management, Business Services, Enterprise and Custom Applications etc.
- Diploma / Degree / Post Graduate in Medical / Para-Medical (Pharmacy, MBBS, Dental, Ayurveda, Nursing, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology etc.)
- MBA will be an added advantage. (Preferably in Marketing & From Tier1/Tier2 B-Schools)
- Certificate Course / Diploma / Degree / Masters in Clinical Studies will be an added advantage
- 8+ years of overall Experience in CRO / Healthcare BPO - ITES / Pharma
- At least 3+ years of experience in CDM (Clinical Data Management)
- Good exposure to Biostatistics / Bioanalytics
- Good exposure to Marketing (Should be able to identify and promote the comapany's Valu Proposition, USPs to the client)
- Experience in Client Interaction / Client management side is a must
Interested and qualified candidates can respond with their updated resume along with the following details to Mr. Yogi Agravat on email@example.com at the earliest.
Resumes without the required information will not be considered. Shortlisted profiles shall be considered for processing further only after discussing full job and company details with the candidate.
Willingness to relocate: