Position: Group Head Legal for a Leading Financial Services Company in India.
Industry Preference: Banks / Financial Services/NBFC’s/IT/ITES/ MNC’s/BPO or KPO/Research Companies
Experience: +10 years of experience in the financial sector
- Overall supervision & control of the legal dept
- Responsible for drafting, review of agreements, MOU’s, Joint Venture agreement etc
- Provide guidelines with respect to statutory compliance to all business and corporate functions, and if required, conduct legal audit and due diligence
- Understanding of international labour law (UK and US) would be an added advantage.
- Responsible for covering all legal aspects in M&A undertaken by the organization, including interfacing with the retained legal firms.
Qualification: Professionally qualified i.e. LLB / LLM
Interested candidates please mail me you updated profile on email@example.com