We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in India and abroad in the FMCG/ Foods/ Cosmetics/ Healthcare industry and have catered to companies like- ITC, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico India, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Eli Lilly, Panacea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline, Piramal Healthcare, Alkem Laboratories etc.
We are currently looking for a Group Brand Manager with one of India's topmost FMCG MNCs to be based at MOSCOW (RUSSIA)
- Our client is a conglomerate with an aggregate group turnover of about Rs 3000 crore the group has business interests in FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), paper and news print, etc. The Group’s fountain of strength are its ingrained value system, innovativeness and an over 20,000 passionate and dedicated staff, engaged in knowledge sharing.
- The flagship company of the Group, is a coveted Rs 1100 crore business entity , a leading player in the personal and healthcare consumer products industry in India engaged in manufacturing and marketing of health, beauty and personal care products that are based entirely on ayurvedic formulations.
- Identifying market requirements & maintaining full ownership of taking product through various lifecycles of product management including feasibility, development, integration, testing & delivery.
- Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements; utilizing market feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for positioning of the products.
- Implementing pre / post launch of sales promotional activities for brand building & market development.
- Marketing communication management for focus countries and new markets across 3 continents
- Annual Forecasting – business plans, Spends v/s Sales, launch projections
- P & L management
- Agency management – ATL & BTL
- Activation – Events, BTL and In Store
- Production – TV, Radio, Print and POS
- Media buying, planning and scheduling
- Innovation process and R & D initiatives
- Training – for internal & BTL teams
- Research planning, execution, analyses & presentation. Ad hoc research included.
- Competition and market analyses
- PR planning, liaison, execution
- Vendor management
Salary: Best in Industry (Not a limiting factor)
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to MOSCOW
4.Your expected salary.
5. Pls confirm if you know Russian language
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Options India Group, New Delhi