GENERAL MANAGER - SALES & MARKETING - COTTON SEEDS
Industry : Seed Industry (Agriculture)
Head of Sales & Marketing for Cotton Crop.
- Deliver sales profit growth , by leading a sales team of Regional Business Managers, Area Sales Area Sales Managers and influencing relevant elements of P&L
- Own & drive Sales Strategy and execution plans to deliver value share gains and financial leverage
- Work with Sales Operations & Customer Marketing team to ensure efficient and effective implementation of Brand & Trade activities
- Continue to improve execution through insightful M&Es
- Nurture Customer relationships & implement category growth plans
- Understand customer dynamics & needs
- Nurture relationships among key customers across functions (supply, Finance, consumer Marketing & customer marketing)
- Leverage shopper and customer insights into tangible customer/trade plans and category developing results
- Build customer knowledge in business
- Capability Development - Develop the capability of team & self
- Recruit, retain, motivate and manage performance of sales talent
- Work with Sales Operations team to build required capabilities in the team, including delivering capability training modules
- Build a high performing climate by creating the right environment
- Contribute commercial insight and leadership
- Provide competitor intelligence.
- Turn commercial opportunities into reality.
Compensation : Best in the Industry
Desired Candidate Profile -
- B.Sc/M.Sc (Agri) with MBA having minimum 20 years experience in Cotton seed business out of which 5 to 8 years as national level player.
- Exposure in Channel Management, good knowledge on Cotton Crop Marketing, a team player and motivator.
Penta HR recruiting for a market leader in the Seed Industry, especially Cotton Crop(RCH 2 Bt etc).Company is having national presence with excellent infrastructure for Research and farming ,with a talented team in all domains. An organization for ample career growth.
Interested candidates may sent their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org