Role: General Manager - IR
City: Mumbai (India)
Salary Range: Up to 28 – 30 lacs p.a
Years of Experience/ Education:
- 15 to 20 year of experience
- Post graduation degree- Master in Human Resources/Personnel Management/Labour studies
- FMCG/ Any Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge about Organization Behaviour & Human Psychology, Practicing knowledge of labour law and Plant working knowledge.
Preferred Age: 35-45 yrs
About the company
The role is with an Indian food & beverage company who were mainly into beverages, and later have diversified into bottled water, plastic packaging and confectionary.
Reports to: Head-Human Resources
Co-ordinates with PAN India Plants
- To lead Industrial Relations function at national level. To evolve effective system and processes to ensure a pervasive enabling culture for optimum development of individual and organizational capabilities.
- To formulate HR philosophy and strategies and liaison with the top Management.
- To make effective human resource planning in accordance with the organization’s business and strategic plan.
- To design employee policies for individual and organizational effectiveness.
- To attract and acquire right talent as per the job requirement.
- To assess learning and development needs at plant of the individual and organization and deliver the same through internal and external partners to enhance knowledge and skills.
- To create effective work and job design and systems through employee compensation & benefits, performance evaluation, communication, rewards & recognition, succession plan etc.
- To conduct employee goal setting and performance evaluation through appraisals at plant.
- To build employee competencies essential for job performance.
- To create an avenue for higher job satisfaction and work motivation.
- To constantly plan and design new methods and systems to develop and strengthen HRD climate and constantly review the effectiveness.
- To ensure cordial industrial relations and constantly monitor and control situation across the country for higher efficiency & productivity and have effective dialog with employee unions whenever required.
- To fulfill statutory compliances under various labour laws.
- To have effective liaison with government authorities.
- To control administration function.
Contact : Adishree Agarwal (022- 61480884)
mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org