Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Reporting to the MD of the company, you will be heading the HR function in India. As Head HR you will business partner with all departments in order to support the organizational goals and directives.
Job Description - Visualize manpower needs across the Organization and all Branches. Set the direction to create an adequate talent pool to support the company's growth plans.
- Engage in key activities relating to Talent acquisition and retention, compensation strategy, employee development and soft skill training, performance review, and so on, and budgeting for the same.
- Provides a platform for growth which attracts, nurtures, retains and accelerates talent within the business supporting Pan India organization as well as the broader corporate structure
- Design and implementation of performance management System & Appraisal process
- Employee skill-set development, training & welfare, employee retention and counseling
- Developing HR strategy of the organization in close collaboration of the senior management
- Act as a member and mentor to the leadership team in India, apprising them of relevant strategies and corporate initiatives coupled with empowering them to execute and implement the policies.
- Create a sustainable corporate culture in line with the global standard and which embraces core values
The Successful Candidate -
- You hold a degree in HR from a reputed Business School with a minimum of 12 to 15 years of working experience within Hospitality, Travel or Leisure Industry.
- The candidate should be an experienced HR generalist (at senior manager or DGM level) with a Business Partnering background. You need to recognize, understand and be able to operate within a small but high performing unit at the highest quality levels.
- You have a proven track record in successful strategy definition & execution.
- Flexible, adaptable and forward thinking manager with very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highest integrity and strong working ethics are minimum values.
- Start up experience and knowledge of statutory compliances is a plus as well as people management background.
What's on Offer - The company is growing at a fast rate and you can define your own role.
To Apply - Click here to apply