Qualification - Bachelorís Degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in power system analysis.
Post graduation in Business Administration from reputed institution is an added advantage.
Experience - Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in utility operations out of which he must have work for more than 5 years as the head of T&D operations.
Experience in utility distribution systems with exposure to
- Short & long range distribution planning & design
- Distribution infrastructure asset management
- Network engineering
- Reduction of technical & commercial losses
- Implementation of technology to improve system operations
- Areas like meter reading, billing, revenue assurance and innovative customer services
He will be responsible for planning, maintenance, operation revenue cycle management, and revenue assurance and customer services in urban distribution system. The responsibilities specifically include following:
- Controlling the input supply points and keeping track of the input units fed in the distribution area
- Defining and preparing Short term and long term capital expenditure program
- Planning a cost effective, reliable and secured overhead and underground installation.
- Implementation of projects including preliminary engineering, detailed engineering, co-ordination with consultants, contractors, manufacturers etc.
Please send your resume to email@example.com