Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading technology, consulting and outsourcing firms with a flagship Financial Services BPO & Advisory business. With several hundred thousand employees worldwide, they are considered an employer of choice. As a fusion role overlapping their consulting and outsourcing business, they seek an exceptional quality & process improvements leader to drive their internal excellence team and build the consulting line of business.
Job Description - As Global Head for Process Improvements & Consulting, you will report to the global outsourcing head and be responsible for two teams, namely:
- The internal process improvements team and the revenue generating quality process consulting line of business. Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving business strategy & impact
- Building a culture of controls, risk mitigation and appreciation of individual and team contributions to quality and process improvement
- Stakeholder management - internal process improvement clients and using the built internal expertise to credibly manager external consulting clients.
- Revenue generation by way of building the consulting line of business.
- Implementing global best case practices & projects.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will possess an MBA/Masters Degree from a top tier school as well as a recognized certification in Quality via a 6 Sigma blackbelt/Master Black Belt, BPMS, CMM etc.
- In addition, you will have demonstrated sound project management experience, previous experience in driving a process improvement consulting business (internal stakeholders or external clients) and proven achievements in process improvements.
- You will have have a hands on leadership style and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders and be adaptive particularly to cultural diversity.
What's on Offer - A global opportunity of significant business & financial impact to a leading MNC conglomerate. With a ""two-hat"" role comprising both internal and external quality, process enhancement and stakeholder management.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28790&source=ONL_IIMJOBS