Company - Leading Investment Bank
Exp - 5 - 7 years into FP&A, MIS and Budgeting, Forecasting
Academics - IIT/MBA,CA (Top Tier Institute)
Location - Mumbai
Please send your CV's if it matches your work experience and all the requirements
- Primary liaison with Global Business Managers team based in the UK. Interaction would also involve with Asia and US BMs
- Responsible for delivery of Revenue, Cost and NIBBT MIS, Analysis, Planning, Quarterly Reviews and other business management reviews
- Prepare deep dive cost reviews
- Managing and reviewing Restructuring of hierarchy its associated costs, revenues and Head Counts
- Preparation of monthly business reports across product and coverage.
- Standardization of MI, and preparation in line with global MI reports, and local requirements.
- Work with the Business Managers to proactively identify and implement MIS process improvements.
- Review all analysis, provide value added commentary, be proactive about understanding various business issues and their resolution, improve the analysis around costs and continue to develop standardised meaningful MIS.
- Function as a motivational force within the team
- Strong English skills required. Ability to converse clearly with regional business managers
- A CA/MBA with 6-7 yrs of post qualification experience of working in KPI-driven, performance-metric focussed, timeliness and quality focussed
- Experience of mapping, onboarding and performing basic business processes
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organisational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
- Should be pro-active and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, strong Excel and Word skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Share your CV to email@example.com
Please Note: share only relevant CV's