Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading MNC specializing in engineering, health care and having strong footprints in various other verticals. They are slated for tremendous growth in 2012 within the Indian market which has led to the requirement of for a Manager Financial Statements.
Job Description - The role of Manager Financial Statements has a strong emphasis on Accounts and Controlling along with the following responsibilities:
- Managing the completeness and correctness of Financial statements for IFRS and IGAAP
- Coordinating the external and internal interim and final financial audits and implementation of the findings
- Ensuring that internal guidelines conform to internal company (global) standards along with legal and statutory requirements
- Assess and develop strategies to overcome and maximise opportunities due to changes in regulations
- Ensure information coordination for Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
The Successful Candidate -
- The candidate will be a Chartered Accountant with 7 years post qualification experience.
- You will have very strong knowledge of IFRS and IGAAP and have advanced experience in Accounting and Controlling Functions within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong presentation, communication and people management skills are essential.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competive bonus structure and both short and long term opportunities for development and progression.
To Apply - Click here to apply