Job opening with an Leading Investment Bank based out of Mumbai.
- Work with Business Managers to identify and implement improvements and reduce duplication / redundancy in existing reports and to optimize and offshore reporting activities.
- Headcount analytics and control in close cooperation with the HR MIS teams. Work closely with BM to refine forecasting model.
- Maintain and enhance Revenue Credit reporting and analysis including related Coverage cost allocation in close cooperation with the respective Finance teams.
- Any number of ad hoc analysis and presentations.
- Assist on Cost Analysis / Service Relationship reviews
- KPI tracking for regional Heads in co-operation with regional BM
- Experience as finance and/or business analyst – ideally in a Transaction Banking environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to transform complex issues into efficient solutions
- General Project Management skills
Behavioral Skills: (e.g. communication skills)
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated, independently, fast thinking, dynamic with exposure to finance
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills with ability to converse clearly with Product/Regional and other stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a global team
Post your CVs to email@example.com