Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading construction and engineering conglomerate with an international presence. The company's businesses are supported by a wide marketing and distribution network, and have established a reputation for strong customer support. It is expanding rapidly and currently needs a commercially aware FP&A Manager who can handle the critical responsibility of budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis for the group.
Job Description - Key Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide finance support to the existing business leadership group and will play a key role in the development of an improved business partnering function as the company extends through its next period of growth
- Manage the appraisal process and monitor the financial performance of major projects, ensuring that action is taken to manage or mitigate for any deviation against plans.
- Work closely with the Treasury function and company Finance Directors to ensure that funding requirements and structures are developed to meet the needs of the businesses and Partnership and to ensure that business plans and investment proposals are fundable.
- Make relevant regulatory returns and provide additional ad hoc information as requested by the Partnership's regulators.
- Provide ad hoc modeling / scenario planning as required, including financial support for mergers and acquisitions.
- To optimize the Partnership's tax planning and tax risk management.
The Successful Candidate - You will possess a CA degree with 6-8 years in financial planning and analysis including experience within the Manufacturing/FMCG/engineering sector. You will be commercially minded with an understanding of complex organisations and have strong analytical skills. You will have a strong eye for detail and willingness to engage and communicate with senior business leaders as well.
What's on Offer - Excellent salary package with international travel opportunity.
To Apply - Click here to apply