Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a market leading MNC specializing across engineering, health care and having strong footprints in various other verticals. They are a 3000Cr business in India with operations across 45 countries and have over 1,00,000 employees worldwide. Due to the tremendous growth of their indian operations they have the requirement of a Financial Controller.
Job Description - You would be reporting to the Group CFO and managing a team of 8 people. The role of Financial Controller is crucial to the business and a brief overview of your responsibilities would involve:
- Managing the completeness and correctness of Financial statements for IFRS and IGAAP
- Coordinating the external and internal interim and final financial audits and implementation of the findings
- Ensuring that internal guidelines conform to internal company (global) standards along with legal and statutory requirements
- Assess and develop strategies to overcome and maximise opportunities due to changes in regulations
- Ensure information coordination for Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- In addition you would also nurture and develop the internal talent in the business
The Successful Candidate - The candidate will be a Chartered Accountant with 7 years post qualification experience. You will have very strong knowledge of IFRS and IGAAP and have advanced experience in Accounting and Controlling Functions within the manufacturing industry. You must have exposure to working with senior level stakeholders, working with cross functional teams and leading various projects.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive bonus structure and both short and long term opportunities for development and progression.
To Apply - Click here to apply