Designation - Finance Manager (Finance)
Location – Bawal
Qualification – CA
Years of experience – 5-8 Years
Compliance of Direct and indirect tax requirements e.g. Excise, VAT and Income Tax. Ensuring no tax leakages i.e. all legitimate tax credits are availed. Additionally the role is to ensure that no additional tax liability / Penalty is imposed on the company in transfer Pricing and assessment of Income Tax and VAT.
Compliance of Direct and Indirect tax
- Ensuring all transactions are tax complied and devising strategies to minimize tax leakages.
- Management of various Forms in VAT Act.
- Collection of Form-C for Dealers.
- Availment of Cenvat and Service tax credit.
- Deposit of taxes on time.
- Submission of Tax returns on time.
- Getting transfer pricing study done by PwC.
- Getting assessment done with Excise, VAT and Income tax.
- Liaison with Excise, VAT and Income tax officials.
- Getting assessment done of various taxes.
- Ensure that all the tax requirements are met through SAP.
Knowledge Updation/Continuous Improvement
- Keep abreast of the latest changes in the various laws.
- Employees are expected to find ways to continuously improve processes and responsibilities in their jobs.
- Reviewing the Information Services function to continuously provide process improvement .
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Spring Talent Management Pvt Ltd.
Visit us @ : www.springhr.com