Manager– Finance / Manager Level / Manager
Experience: 08 – 10 yrs
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Shirwal
Age / Gender 27 – 35 yrs. / Any
The role of the Manager – Finance is to assist AGM Finance in establish benchmark accounting practices / processes in line with current / future organizational requirements. This includes payments, funds management, statutory compliances, assets management, inventory management, taxation, project costing, foreign exchange transactions and routine accounts activities.
1. Preparing the company's balance sheet and coordinate with the corporate finance
2. Accounting of funds as per budget.
3. Co-ordination with banks and financial institutions for funding management.
4. Hedging of foreign currency & Interest rate exposure, should have excellent knowledge of financial derivatives.
5. Assist in conducting financial feasibility of project and preparation of project report.
6. Cash-flow forecasting & working capital Management.
7. Comply with EXIM, FEMA & FRS requirements.
Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Candidates who comply with the role mentioned are requested to mail their resume to email@example.com
PLEASE MENTION YOUR CURRENT CTC, EXPECTED CTC, & NOTICE PERIOD WITHOUT FAIL.
Angel & Genie