Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading engineering conglomerate. The company has diversified business vericals across many secors. The organization has a track record in delivering large scale buildings, large industrial products, high viaducts pan India. It offers a wide spectrum of Design, Engineering and consultancy services and is a major supplier of building products. Their continued growth has seen the need arise for a Manager - Finance and Accounts at their head office in Mumbai.
Job Description - Managing a team and reporting to the GM finance at their corporate office in Mumbai, your responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for the general accounting practices throughout the business and reporting of accounting. finance and operating conditions to the senior management.
- Assist in development of accounting policy and administration of accounting procedure.
- Driving financial planning measures and tax saving initiatives.
- Review balance sheets and other financial statements on a monthly basis and ensure compliance with respect ti IGAAP and IFRS.
- Maintain insurance and tax records and monitor insurance invoices.
- Assist in managing and training staff and delegation of responsibilities to junior staff.
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a charted accountant with post qualification experience of 5+ years.
- You have an excellent accounting background and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong determination is preferred.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive salary package you have an opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly growing business and to work in a dynamic environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply