Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest players in energy and infrastructure space and is operating as a joint venture between an Indian and multinational company. With major expansion plans in India, they are looking for Manager Finance & Accounts for their corporate office in Worli, Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accurate financial statements in accordance with IGAAP and IFRS and statutory requirements
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Review Account Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliation for all accounts on a monthly basis and ensure compliance with IGAAP & IFRS
- Leading the financial audit by reviewing and directing the accounting team to prepared appropriate financial statements in compliance with USGAAP & IGAAP and submit to statutory and tax auditors
- Manage the audit and provide all necessary explanations for successful completion of audit along with accounting team
- Ensuring compliance of required taxes and customs duties
- Group reporting - Financial and Management reporting
- Reviewing internal processes and controls to ensure they are optimized
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant will be CA qualified with post qualification experience between 3 to 5 years. You will have exposure to the entire gamut of Finance and Accounts (generalist) and ideally have experience within the energy and infrastructure industry.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive CTC and career development opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply