Factory HR Manager - FMCG (5+ yrs)
Written by: MBA Jobs on Tuesday, 05 July 2011
Job Code: 33319
An FMCG company require Factory HR Manager. Details are given below.
- Factory HR Manager
- Administrative Reporting-Factory Manager
- Functional Reporting-Area HR Head
- MBA in HR (Full time)
- All India
- Depending on size of the plant anywhere between 5+ years of experience relevant to IR understanding
1. Thorough knowledge of all people-related issues in the factory.
2. Comprehensive understanding of the Long Term Agreement including all work norms and work systems.
3. Thorough knowledge of the Factory Standing Orders
4. Thorough understanding of domestic enquiry procedure
5. Comprehensive knowledge of all components of wages
6. Thorough knowledge of all labor laws relevant to manufacturing units.
Key Success Criteria
1. Develop good inter personal relations with unionized employees.
2. Understanding of socio-cultural and political dynamics with respect to unionized employees in the factory.
3. Ability to convince the Union office bearers & Managers through assertion and logic in communication.
4. Ability to utilize Negotiation as a tool to gain advantage in critical issues.
1. To ensure cordial harmonious industrial relations at the factory level and to ensure zero work stoppage.
2. To ensure compliance with all work norms and work practices for workmen as per SOP/ LTS.
3. To ensure implementation of all HR systems and policies in the factory.
4. To draw-up training plan for all workmen / employees along with the departmental managers, ensure its implementation, and assess the effectiveness of the training inputs.
5. To conduct domestic enquiries for workmen / employees in compliance with the legal procedures.
6. To determine the manpower requirements for workmen with different permutation and combinations using different variables like machine-mix, crewing pattern, efficiencies, retrial pattern.
7. To prepare budgets for Production Salaries and Wages as well as analyze trends in various components of wages. To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget.
8. To effectively design and implement communication packages for employees in the factory.
9. To induct and place workmen/ employees as per laid down guidelines and procedures.
10. To ensure compliance with all Labor Laws and statutory guidelines.
11. To assist the Area HRM in Legal cases.
12. To ensure smooth functioning of the Time office.
13. To ensure error free calculation & smooth disbursement of wages
14. To ensure proper implementation and sustenance of incentive system.
15. To create and infuse new work culture amongst the workers through regular competitions, social activities etc.
16. To prepare reports on areas related to HR.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
CEO & Co-Founder