Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a global financial services company focused on helping clients move and manage their financial assets, operating in various countries and markets. They are having new transitions from different geographies to their Gurgaon office specifically in their external reporting team.
Job Description - Reporting into the AVP and managing a team of qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of accurate financial reports as per IFRS.
- Meeting regulatory requirements like FSA, BOE.
- Providing effective commentary reflecting internal and external business drivers.
- Support and ensure timely analytical reviews in line with onshore requirements.
- Ensure team performance and personal development.
- Manage process with respect group's financial reporting requirements.
The Successful Candidate - CA/CPA/MBA with 6 years minimum post qualification years of experience. You must have good experience within accounting and reporting, financial analysis. Exposure to IFRS or US GAAP would be required. Since it would be a global role, you should be open to traveling for transitions and should be open to shifts.
What's on Offer - An attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply