About Copal Partners
Copal Partners (a part of the Moody's group ) is the largest offshore financial analytics & research company and has approximately 1,400 professionals and over 100 clients, including several global bulge bracket investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, consulting firms and Fortune 500 corporations.
Copal Partners serves clients from its offices in the US, UK, Argentina, Dubai, India, and Mauritius. Clients include 6 of the top 10 global bulge bracket investment banks, and a number of billion + hedge and private equity funds
Copal's management team includes individuals with experience in companies such as McKinsey & Co, GE Capital, UBS and Deutsche Bank
Minority shareholders include: Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
For further details, please visit our website: www.copalpartners.com
Copal is currently looking for professionals for its equity research team which caters to a Sell side client globally.
Work would involve:
- Participating in research and analytical projects for the leading equity research houses
- Creating coverage reports for companies
- Quarterly update/Event update for companies
- Building and maintaining company/industry specific financial models involving forecasting and valuation analysis using DCF / Peer-relative valuation methodologies, amongst others
- Regularly tracking sector developments
- Issuing industry reports/presentations/IPO notes
- Client interaction
- Training and development of junior analysts
- Requires the ability to work effectively with a mix of long & short term deadlines
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong finance fundamentals
- Strong financial modeling skills involving the ability to build financial models (including forecasting and valuation analysis) from scratch with logical assumptions
- Hands on experience on Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details