Job Title: Engagement Manager
Department: Engagement Management, Beroe
Reports: Vice President – Engagement , Beroe
Job Location : Chennai , India
- The Engagement Manager will play a key role in the expansion of the Client Experience Management Division.
- The Person is responsible for managing large and complex client engagements and grows the brand in the region by developing meaningful client relationships.
- Single point of contact/ liaison between the client and the research team.
- Would be required to understand the client’s procurement process in depth.
- Would be required to have a thorough understanding of the clients’ requirements and consequently preparing a statement of work for the research team to work on. (For every project)
- Project planning (statement of work, delivery time lines, interim reports, midpoint checks, quality checks, editing etc)
- Periodical checks with the research team if the conditions in the statement of work are met.
- Would need to effectively work to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Must constantly ensure that service to the client is of the highest standard and quality at all times by meeting and exceeding client’s expectations.
- Must constantly bring about increased service excellence by developing an on-going relationship with the clients.
- Professional management of all client communications
- Professional management of projects and conflicting priorities
- Must work with other project related teams to meet departmental objectives.
- Presentation of project to the clients.
- Travel to client locations.
- Must have excellent Presentation and communication skills.
- Key account Management/Delivery Experience/Project management of around 3+ years.
- Preferably should have travelled and met with clients in US/Europe or Asia.
- 4 year degree with an MBA.
- Beroe positioned at the forefront of procurement intelligence operations and customized market research. Beroe is unique in its 100% exclusive focus on procurement.
- Beroe acts as an extension arm of any Procurement office, offering deep expertise and comprehensive resources within our Primary industries. This allows us to provide robust, Predictive, real time intelligence and insights.
- Our Primary industries of expertise are Healthcare, Food, Beverages,Toabbaco,Personal Products, chemicals, Materials, Mining, Oil & gas, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and technology.
- With operations all over the world, Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Interested candidates kindly send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org